Experience life at Lambeth House. Click here to request information online or give us a call at (504) 865-1960.
Choices & Possibilities
An Exceptional Lifestyle
"We have a constant program of interesting things to do. We have spectacular food. I particularly like the Friday afternoon cocktail party, as it’s an opportunity to meet new people who have moved here. There are also lots of musical programs, especially at night. At Lambeth House, there’s something to do every day if you want to." —L.E.
Every day at Lambeth House is full of new choices and possibilities. Spend the morning at our NEW, state-of-the-art wellness center—a 21,072 square foot complex dedicated to healthy living, vitality and variety. Join in a yoga class, or swim some laps in our beautiful indoor aquatics center. Dine in the Wellness Center’s casual café or in the classic comfort of our restaurant-style dining room. Attend an afternoon lecture, or enjoy a relaxing massage in the spa. Venture out with a group of neighbors to dinner at Clancy’s. There are so many opportunities for fun and fulfillment—and, the best part is that you can explore them all at YOUR own pace.
All in all, Lambeth House offers more than 40,000 square feet of active amenity space, all yours to enjoy…
In the Main Building …
- Full-service dining room
- Auditorium for Lambeth House community programs and special events
- Card and game room
- Café, serving coffee and continental breakfast daily
- An extensive library
- Mail center
- A complete business center with computers, Wifi, fax, copier and ATM
- Private dining room
- An inviting, 14th floor penthouse that offers splendid views of Uptown. You can enjoy the penthouse at your leisure, or book it for private events!
The Wellness Center, which features …
- A delightful, modern café with indoor and outdoor dining
- State-of-the-art fitness center with top-notch cardio and strength-building equipment
- A stunning, indoor aquatics center
- Group fitness room for yoga, aerobics, etc.
- Full-service hair and nail salon
- Massage studio
- Creative arts room
- Meditation room
- Multi-faith chapel
- Spacious, open areas for fun and relaxation