The Wellness Center
“There is an excellent exercise program and we just love the staff here” – B.P.
The Wellness Center is now open to fully vaccinated members of the greater community.
The Wellness Center at Lambeth House brings to life a new and exciting concept in multi-dimensional wellness. With over 21,000 square feet of amenity space, The Wellness Center makes “living well” more possible and fun!
Stop in for an easy fitness evaluation and let us help you create a personalized plan to promote strength, endurance, balance and flexibility. Sign up for a group exercise class, workout on your own, or swim some laps in our beautiful indoor aquatics center. Try your hand at watercolor painting, or meet your friends for breakfast or lunch. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, you will delight in all of the possibilities!
The Wellness Center offers many outstanding amenities and is yours to explore at your own pace:
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Group fitness room with a variety of classes to promote strength and endurance
- Indoor aquatics center with competition-length, heated saltwater pool and spa
- Meditation room and garden
- Arts and crafts studio
- Full service salon with massage therapy (Lic.#E3391)
- Beautiful open spaces and galleries
- A chapel for quiet reflection and multi-denominational services
Full membership to the Wellness Center is open to all residents of Lambeth House at no added expense. Fee-based memberships are also available to members of the broader community ages 55 and above. We hope to see you soon!
Hours of operation – 6:00 am to 8:00 pm